Cost: Starts from £35
Requires: Purchase order or Credit card payment.
Delivery: Contact Senclude to schedule.
Why do it?
- Broaden the choices students and staff have to engage with literature.
- Improve learning experience through meaningiful choice.
- Improve on inclusive practice and accessibility for the global cohort.
Senclude provides a service that can adapt literature/media into alternative formats, and where applicable, with embedded features to work more interactively with Assistive Technology.
These formats include:
- Braille – Printed with text for sighted persons to view also.
- Digital Document - Digitally mastered interactive document.
- Large Print – Printed or Digitally mastered interactive document or Both.
- Audio – mp3 format using Text-To-Speech voice chosen and customized by the learner/organization.
To discuss any of these options simply contact Senclude.
or telephone: 07780 678588